Corporate Bullshit Generator

Instructions:



1. Click the Generate bullshit button



2. Watch bullshit appear in the box. (you can copy at will and share with corporate friends)

3. Repeat to taste, as many times as you want. Warning: It can be addictive



Latest Update: Check out the Graphical Bullshit generator. Press the "GO" button on the image and BINGO!

Share on Facebook


What is the most annoying or overused phrase or buzzword in the workplace today? What is your favourite? Tell Us!

The Jury's back!

Originally I intended to post a silly conversation I had with my boss where his final argument for not doing something was "I'm your boss, that's why!". And by that showing that VP and his boss P behave like children when nobody's looking.

However, it now seems the jury came back with a verdict regarding my job.

I get to keep it and my boss probably is not going to be around.

Bummer, I was looking forward to that severance package ..... Come to think about it, keeping the power position is OK too ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think? Share your views!

Dilbert

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...