Corporate Bullshit Generator

Instructions:



1. Click the Generate bullshit button



2. Watch bullshit appear in the box. (you can copy at will and share with corporate friends)

3. Repeat to taste, as many times as you want. Warning: It can be addictive



Latest Update: Check out the Graphical Bullshit generator. Press the "GO" button on the image and BINGO!

Share on Facebook


What is the most annoying or overused phrase or buzzword in the workplace today? What is your favourite? Tell Us!

Winning argument?

So, I've spent yet another day at a major industry event. Millions of [insert currency] spent on grand booth designs and ugly ties.
The prime argument for being here is to meet intimately with customers.

Hmmm, To examine the investment I did some math.

70% of the delegates are competing with my company.

50% of the exhibitors have almost exactly the same slogans as the other 50%.

100% of the companies are meeting with 100% of the customers.

0% of the presentations contain any surprises.

Yet, I signed off on our participation, knowing this beforehand.

The argument used? "Everybody is going there! We'll look like loosers if we don't do it".

To be exact, it was my argument. Told you, I'm av VP.

I'm not sure how compelling that was.

It kind of reminds me about when I, as a kid, asked my mother about going somewhere knowing she would say no. My argument was: "but mom, everyone's going!"

I was a bit surprised when it turned out only I got permission to go.

I didn't exactly look like a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think? Share your views!

Dilbert

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...